You never know where Nicolita will travel to or what she’ll do next! For a recent photo shoot Nicolita designer Nicole Di Rocco traveled to cuba . Here’s her take on going to the Tropicana:
The Tropicana nightclub was a magnet for international celebrities, musicians and beautiful
women. My father’s Habana home was directly across the street from the Tropicana. He
used to watch the chorus girls arrive at the club for their nightly performances from his
bedroom window. We enjoyed a performance at the Tropicana and it was incredible!
My father got to live out his childhood dreams of dancing with one of the show girls!
- Need a dry spot to put your wet bikini? Havana #Swimwear #Bikini Bags will do the trick!!
- Nicolita Señorita Bottoms in action, poolside. Hope you are having fun in Miami @carolinaaurrea !!
- It's called the Hide-A-Way bottom, because TUCKS and HIDES your HIPS away while creating a Sexy V-Shape front. Ooo La La
- Who needs a Monday BOOTY Break? This is our Cuban Sunset Hide-a-way #Scrunch bum #swimwear bottoms. GREAT hip coverage in all the right spots.
- Memorial 2 DAY ONLY Nicolita Swimwear SALE!!
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration