- NEWS ALERT!! Obama is lifting the 50 year Cuban Embargo. It still has to pass through Congress, but moving forward to offer resources to Cubans on the Island. So many mixed emotions on this for us and so many. What are your thoughts and WISH for #Cuba?
- We LOVE to ship our #NicolitaSwimwear off with a little note to their new home. It's nice to know that they will stay warm on their next Adventure! Did you know that we've been writing ️these personalized postcards since 2004? Sending Little Nicolita LOVE ️Por Avion Besitos = Kisses in Spanish How are you going to beat the Holiday ️Chill?
- Back to Work! Holiday Weekend was great. 2015 bikinis are on their way! Did you know that a Nicolita Bikini passes through 12 different pairs of hands and 20 different operations before it arrives to your doorsteps or in a Boutique? Here's our Process in Nutshell: 1) Design 2)Sample 3)Fitting 4)Photoshoot 5)Fashion Show 6)Tradeshow 7)Create a Cutting Ticket 8)Calculate Production Materials 9)Cut Production 10)Bundle for Sewing 11)Single Needle 12)Overlock 13)Elastic 14)Cover-stitch 15)Trimming 16)Tag&Bag 17) Pick Order Tickets 18) Create shipping labels 19)Handwrite a Personal Nicolita Postcard AND 20) Sealed with a Besito for FedEx. It's a lot of work to get these beauties out the door, but we love every second of it! #BikiniProduction #WeekendInHavana #NicolitaSwimwear
- | V A R A D E R O B E A C H, C U B A | if you are going to get TANLINES at one beach while in Cuba, it has to be Varadero Beach. This peninsula is 12 miles long and only .7 miles wide of gorgeous crystal clear turquoise waters. In between our photo shoots we love to get some R&R relaxing here. TAG A Bestie that needs a vacation!
- SHAKE what your mother gave Ya! Turn heads with the #RumbaRuffles spaghetti tie bikini. The Ruffles collection was inspired by RUMBA & SALSA dancing. When you are swaying your HIPS from SIDE 2 SIDE, the ruffles accentuate your dance moves & Booty. Available in 7 Tropical Colors. Link in Bio.
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Nicolita Model Search
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- 2015 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Model for Nicolita
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Check out SiTV.com/Pastport to learn more about the Documentary, feature air dates and about me and my family. Yes, that’s me dressed up like a clown too when I was 3 years old. lol!!
Today celebrates a year since our life changing two week trip to Cuba in 2009. I have had a lot of people ask me about the trip and my experience traveling to Cuba LEGALLY and what my reactions were to … Continue reading
It was a year ago the day after Thanksgiving that we traveled to Cuba to film the documentary and embark on a life changing adventure. I cannot believe a year has gone by so quickly and how much my life … Continue reading
Heritage is our legacy from the past, what we live with today, and what we pass on to future generations. Our cultural and natural heritage are both irreplaceable sources of life and inspiration. Places as unique and diverse as the … Continue reading
Did you get to watch Pastport: Cuba The Search for Nicolita last Sunday? What did you think? Do you want to visit your families home land? Do you have any questions about Cuba? Either email us at email@example.com or post … Continue reading
Last night was the Hollywood Premiere of Pastport: Cuba The Search for Nicolita. Over 250 people attended this VIP event at Siren Studio’s Penthouse event space. The penthouse is incredible and over looks all of Hollywood and the actual Hollywood … Continue reading
Click to view our video Post on TooFab.com!!!
I’ve been to New York three times prior to this trip. Once when it was snowing and twice when it was hot. Two totally different experiences. This trip the wind was blowing and pretty bone-chilling weather. We decided to tough … Continue reading
So let’s all get our Tivos ready and make a date to watch PASTPORT: CUBA The Search for Nicolita this Sunday on Si TV! I can’t believe the Documentary is finally here and I get to share this incredible trip … Continue reading