- Memorial 2 DAY ONLY Nicolita Swimwear SALE!!
- What Sundays should look like. Chilling in your #nicolita on the sand. Thanks @carolinaaurrea for sharing xo Have fun in Miami !! #caliente
- FEEL the BOOTY Burn!!! Its a good 2 miles each way If you start at Zuma beach.
- Bikini Booty workout time!! Did you know that walking on sand burns TWICE as many calories than firm ground? Who's in?
- ….and we have a WINNER!!!!
- 2012 Lookbook
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Check out SiTV.com/Pastport to learn more about the Documentary, feature air dates and about me and my family. Yes, that’s me dressed up like a clown too when I was 3 years old. lol!!
Today celebrates a year since our life changing two week trip to Cuba in 2009. I have had a lot of people ask me about the trip and my experience traveling to Cuba LEGALLY and what my reactions were to … Continue reading
It was a year ago the day after Thanksgiving that we traveled to Cuba to film the documentary and embark on a life changing adventure. I cannot believe a year has gone by so quickly and how much my life … Continue reading
Heritage is our legacy from the past, what we live with today, and what we pass on to future generations. Our cultural and natural heritage are both irreplaceable sources of life and inspiration. Places as unique and diverse as the … Continue reading
Did you get to watch Pastport: Cuba The Search for Nicolita last Sunday? What did you think? Do you want to visit your families home land? Do you have any questions about Cuba? Either email us at email@example.com or post … Continue reading
Last night was the Hollywood Premiere of Pastport: Cuba The Search for Nicolita. Over 250 people attended this VIP event at Siren Studio’s Penthouse event space. The penthouse is incredible and over looks all of Hollywood and the actual Hollywood … Continue reading
Click to view our video Post on TooFab.com!!!
I’ve been to New York three times prior to this trip. Once when it was snowing and twice when it was hot. Two totally different experiences. This trip the wind was blowing and pretty bone-chilling weather. We decided to tough … Continue reading
So let’s all get our Tivos ready and make a date to watch PASTPORT: CUBA The Search for Nicolita this Sunday on Si TV! I can’t believe the Documentary is finally here and I get to share this incredible trip … Continue reading