- BTS at our @OvationTV #artof shoot. Nikki Modeling our #weekendinhavana Neon Bloom v one piece in our factory office. Muy Caliente Chica!
- Our designer @nicole_di_rocco On Set talking about the #ArtOf #bikini design with #OvationTV #BEACH segment.
- LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION with @OvationTV at the @mynicolita #BikiniFactory. Chatting Beach Style, Nicolita 2015, Pastport Doc and How To Take Your Look to And From The Beach!
- Flamingo LOVE | NICOLITA 2015 | #bikinis #instalike #instafashion #mynicolita #weekendinhavana #nicolita #miami #flamingos
- Looks like booth 1362 found their cabana boy at @mypinkertons . From the looks of it, he might be checking out the twice forgiven bikini booty on @itsdariany #mbfsweek #mynicolita #bikini #models #cabanaboy
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Nicolita Model Search
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- 2015 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Model for Nicolita
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Check out these two photos from the Tropicana Night ClubThe above is from 1949. This was taken during my trip in 2009. The costumes look almost the same! It was a beautiful show!
Nicolita’s signature Cuban-Style Bottoms and unique styles have set itself apart in the swimwear industry. Designing for Latina curves, Nicolita has reached a multi-cultural consumer who wants flattering styles that are conservative and sexy. The Cuban-Style Bottoms have a No-Pinch … Continue reading
Nicolita celebrates Fashion’s Night Out with her caliente swimwear collection! Take $20 off on any order made on September 8th between the hours of 6pm-11pm on www.mynicolita.com. To receive the code, either follow @mynicolita on Twitter or LIKE the Nicolita … Continue reading
Check out these lovely Latinas working the red carpet at the VMAs tonight! Victoria Justice, Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Demi Lovato looked amazing!
Last night was the panel discussion, ‘How Do Americans Imagine Cuba?’ held at The Getty, by Zocalo Public Square. There are so many different perceptions of how Americans imagine Cuba, because Cuba has been such a source of inspiration in … Continue reading
All Havana Broke Loose: An Oral History of Tropicana In the decadent jet-set heaven of 1950s Havana, the only place to be was Tropicana, a pleasure dome where the shows (and showgirls) were dazzling, the gambling was high-stakes, and the … Continue reading
Read more about this incredible Cuban vineyard based out in Oregon. I love how they are blending their Cuban culture with their passion for wine. Azucar!! Mauricio Collada Jr. MD – Owner Mauricio was born in Havana, Cuba in the … Continue reading
A lot of people keep asking me what was my inspiration for using the headpieces this season on 2012 runway show. Well, my inspiration for the amazing head pieces came from a PENCIL! During our 2012 Collection photo shoot in … Continue reading
Watch Nicolita’s designer, Nicolita Di Rocco interview on Lifetime’s Balancing Act. The segment is set to air September 7th at 7am.
Moderated by Olga Garay, Executive Director, City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs Ever since Americans first likened Cuba to a damsel in distress — two hundred years ago, when the island country was under threat from imperial Spain … Continue reading
It’s always such a treat when we come across some achieved magazines from Cuba’s high society clubs during the 1940′s and 50′s. It’s an even bigger treat when we actually recognize family and friends in these photos. This photo is … Continue reading
Sit back, relax, and sip a mojito as you watch the Nicolita 2012 Collection Mercedes Benz Fashion week fashion show!