- BTS at our @OvationTV #artof shoot. Nikki Modeling our #weekendinhavana Neon Bloom v one piece in our factory office. Muy Caliente Chica!
- Our designer @nicole_di_rocco On Set talking about the #ArtOf #bikini design with #OvationTV #BEACH segment.
- LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION with @OvationTV at the @mynicolita #BikiniFactory. Chatting Beach Style, Nicolita 2015, Pastport Doc and How To Take Your Look to And From The Beach!
- Flamingo LOVE | NICOLITA 2015 | #bikinis #instalike #instafashion #mynicolita #weekendinhavana #nicolita #miami #flamingos
- Looks like booth 1362 found their cabana boy at @mypinkertons . From the looks of it, he might be checking out the twice forgiven bikini booty on @itsdariany #mbfsweek #mynicolita #bikini #models #cabanaboy
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Nicolita Model Search
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- 2015 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Model for Nicolita
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Be our FAN today and enter to win!!! Click here!
I just wanted to share this awesome blog post that Lisa Marie Reyes, author of Adventures of a New York Gypsy wrote about Nicolita. We love to hear from our fans! As many of you know, I have a ginormous … Continue reading
become our Facebook FAN and win prizes!! Continue reading
I just came across this video of Varadero Beach, Cuba. I loved this beach during our stay in Cuba. Truly a beautiful place to relax and sip mojitos. Here I am with my mom on Varadero Beach getting ready to … Continue reading
Check out what the Nicolita contest buzz is all about! Become a FAN and join us!
So when you are traveling in Cuba, there are a couple different ways to get around town. The most common ways are by car, taxi, carpool trucks, and a horse carriage. However, the most unique way is by a Goat Cart. These goat carts … Continue reading
The history of the Guayabere garment is disputed, as various claims for the distinctive style have been made in several Latin America countries as well as the Philippines. In fact, every country that has produced its own version of the … Continue reading
Get ready for our fun 24 hour comment contests! Just keep checking this album for new images featuring what we are gifting to our FB FANS. How to play: Once a new contest picture is uploaded to this album, just … Continue reading
La Descarga, LA’s first rum bar unloads its mystery, and lusty scent as you slowly descend into its clutches. Continue reading
During my visit to Cuba I had the pleasure to meet Piedad Subirats, a top fashion designer and movie stylist. I was invited to her home and we talked about her life in fashion living in Cuba. This is in … Continue reading
During our first trip to Cuba the Havana Film festival was going on and they were selling vintage movie posters all over La Habana. These posters were incredible because they were all screen printed by hand one by one. The … Continue reading