1. Heat 3 tablespoons butter with about half a small onion.
2. Cook a while then add 2 tablespoons flour. Whisk to form a roux. Keep whisking for about 4 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Add 3 cups milk, bring to a simmer. Once it is simmering, reduce heat.
4. Start adding cheese slowly after heat has come down. Approx 16 oz swiss with maybe some jack thrown in for good measure.
5. When the sauce is nicely formed, add shredded pork, ham, mustard, and pickles to your taste.
6. Serve with toasted baguette rounds.
Content from http://www.thefoodinmybeard.com/2011/10/cuban-sandwich-dip.html