- Need a dry spot to put your wet bikini? Havana #Swimwear #Bikini Bags will do the trick!!
- Nicolita Señorita Bottoms in action, poolside. Hope you are having fun in Miami @carolinaaurrea !!
- It's called the Hide-A-Way bottom, because TUCKS and HIDES your HIPS away while creating a Sexy V-Shape front. Ooo La La
- Who needs a Monday BOOTY Break? This is our Cuban Sunset Hide-a-way #Scrunch bum #swimwear bottoms. GREAT hip coverage in all the right spots.
- Memorial 2 DAY ONLY Nicolita Swimwear SALE!!
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Monthly Archives: March 2012
This is an adorable postcard purse from France! They are vintage and travel inspired, just how Nicolita likes it! You can purchase different types of post cards on Etsy here. Source: etsy.com via Nicolita on Pinterest
This is a great teacup set! It resembles the summer day’s at the beach! This is a definite Nicolita item. Source: designersblock.blogspot.com via Nicolita on Pinterest
When it comes to huge gatherings, it’s not an excuse to eat bad! You can still make food that tastes delicious and you can have seconds without the second thought. So here is a menu for a salad, main dish, … Continue reading
Presenting her collection for Spring 2012 at Style Fashion Week LA, Nicole drew her inspiration from a trip to three Caribbean locales: Trinidad, Sinfuegos and Havana. Havana was the inspiration for the colors, Trinidad inspired the glitz and glamour and … Continue reading
Esquire Magazine with Kate Upton on cover. Diana Garcia star of the film “SIN NOMBRE”
These memory candles are amazing and unforgettable. They can add a personal touch to a simple gift! They can be made at home by following these steps. Source: inspiredideasmag.blogspot.com via Nicolita on Pinterest Besos! Nicolita
Breakfast, is literally turned into BREAKing the FAST from your sleep. It’s the most important meal of the day, so don’t skip it! Usually we tend to crave sugars and sweets, but after not eating 7-9 hours, sugar isn’t the … Continue reading
Such a cute side table!! Love the vintage and travel-inspired look with all the old letters and post cards.We could totally see this at our Nicolita office. Source: modpodgerocksblog.com via Nicolita on Pinterest