Presenting her collection for Spring 2012 at Style Fashion Week LA, Nicole drew her inspiration from a trip to three Caribbean locales: Trinidad, Sinfuegos and Havana. Havana was the inspiration for the colors, Trinidad inspired the glitz and glamour and Sinfuegos inspired the nautical pieces. Ruffled bikini tops and bottoms, as well as ruffled accents on suits gave the collection a true Caribbean feel and the bright colors mixed with black white and navygave the collection a vibrancy that will make it a stand-out on beaches everywhere!
- Need a dry spot to put your wet bikini? Havana #Swimwear #Bikini Bags will do the trick!!
- Nicolita Señorita Bottoms in action, poolside. Hope you are having fun in Miami @carolinaaurrea !!
- It's called the Hide-A-Way bottom, because TUCKS and HIDES your HIPS away while creating a Sexy V-Shape front. Ooo La La
- Who needs a Monday BOOTY Break? This is our Cuban Sunset Hide-a-way #Scrunch bum #swimwear bottoms. GREAT hip coverage in all the right spots.
- Memorial 2 DAY ONLY Nicolita Swimwear SALE!!
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration