- Are you summer ready? #WIN $100 Nicolita gift card now!
- Happy Fathers Day to my Papi! Thanks for always teaching me to be confident and proud to stand out from the crowd. (He's the "detective" in the white turban) Havana, Cuba 1951
- Congrats Maurita Graham!!!! You are going to rock this @christinamilian Havana Nights Cuba Chain bikini!!!!
- #win #win #win this #bikini!!!! Tomorrow is our drawing for our amazing @mynicolita and @christinamilian contest!!! Buena Suerte everyone!
- WIN THIS BIKINI!
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Category Archives: 2012 Swimwear Collection
What is an Apple Shaped figure? You have a broader shoulders compared to your narrow hips. Your legs and thighs tend to be more narrow while your abdomen and chest are wider. Apple shaped women look for swim suits that … Continue reading
Incipio Iphone Cases
Known for its focus on conservative sexy and curve-conscious styles, combined with a blend of a vintage glamour and modern silhouettes, Nicolita Swimwear is set to heat things up on October 17th for Style Fashion Week’s opening night. Continue reading
Back stage at the Mereceds benz fashion week swim show with Nicolita swimwear, designer swimwear that is made in California. Exploremodeling.com created an incredible casting for Nicolita with their model community on their site. Continue reading
Be our FAN today and enter to win!!! Click here!
During our first trip to Cuba the Havana Film festival was going on and they were selling vintage movie posters all over La Habana. These posters were incredible because they were all screen printed by hand one by one. The … Continue reading
Nicolita’s signature Cuban-Style Bottoms and unique styles have set itself apart in the swimwear industry. Designing for Latina curves, Nicolita has reached a multi-cultural consumer who wants flattering styles that are conservative and sexy. The Cuban-Style Bottoms have a No-Pinch … Continue reading
All Havana Broke Loose: An Oral History of Tropicana In the decadent jet-set heaven of 1950s Havana, the only place to be was Tropicana, a pleasure dome where the shows (and showgirls) were dazzling, the gambling was high-stakes, and the … Continue reading
A lot of people keep asking me what was my inspiration for using the headpieces this season on 2012 runway show. Well, my inspiration for the amazing head pieces came from a PENCIL! During our 2012 Collection photo shoot in … Continue reading