- Are you summer ready? #WIN $100 Nicolita gift card now!
- Happy Fathers Day to my Papi! Thanks for always teaching me to be confident and proud to stand out from the crowd. (He's the "detective" in the white turban) Havana, Cuba 1951
- Congrats Maurita Graham!!!! You are going to rock this @christinamilian Havana Nights Cuba Chain bikini!!!!
- #win #win #win this #bikini!!!! Tomorrow is our drawing for our amazing @mynicolita and @christinamilian contest!!! Buena Suerte everyone!
- WIN THIS BIKINI!
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Category Archives: Cuban American Documentary
Erica Brough/Staff Photographer Latina Women’s League members, clockwise from bottom left, Martha Berdat, Maria C. Silva, Victoria Condor-Williams, Adriana Suarez, Maria del Pilar Paz, Maria Zelaya, Priscilla Kissinger and Alba Amaya-Burns, meet to discuss the upcoming Latino Film Festival in … Continue reading
FESTIVAL GUEST DIRECTOR/ NICOLE DI ROCCO NICOLITA’S designer, Nicole Di Rocco, established NICOLITA Swimwear in 2003. For the last seven seasons, Di Rocco’s designs and creative direction has built her brand by focusing on conservative sexy and curve conscious styles. … Continue reading
Today celebrates a year since our life changing two week trip to Cuba in 2009. I have had a lot of people ask me about the trip and my experience traveling to Cuba LEGALLY and what my reactions were to … Continue reading
It was a year ago the day after Thanksgiving that we traveled to Cuba to film the documentary and embark on a life changing adventure. I cannot believe a year has gone by so quickly and how much my life … Continue reading
So let’s all get our Tivos ready and make a date to watch PASTPORT: CUBA The Search for Nicolita this Sunday on Si TV! I can’t believe the Documentary is finally here and I get to share this incredible trip … Continue reading
Havana, Cuba is still the same. Even though its majestic Spanish colonial architecture is now decaying under the Caribbean sun, it still appears larger than life. It’s easy to find inspiration in such a metropolis. Cuban American entrepreneur and swimwear … Continue reading