- Need a dry spot to put your wet bikini? Havana #Swimwear #Bikini Bags will do the trick!!
- Nicolita Señorita Bottoms in action, poolside. Hope you are having fun in Miami @carolinaaurrea !!
- It's called the Hide-A-Way bottom, because TUCKS and HIDES your HIPS away while creating a Sexy V-Shape front. Ooo La La
- Who needs a Monday BOOTY Break? This is our Cuban Sunset Hide-a-way #Scrunch bum #swimwear bottoms. GREAT hip coverage in all the right spots.
- Memorial 2 DAY ONLY Nicolita Swimwear SALE!!
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Category Archives: Nicole Di Rocco
It’s always such a treat when we come across some achieved magazines from Cuba’s high society clubs during the 1940′s and 50′s. It’s an even bigger treat when we actually recognize family and friends in these photos. This photo is … Continue reading
As I am preparing for the Nicolita 2012 Collection Mercedes Benz Fashion Week show, I keep thinking about how fashion was produced and sold in Cuba during the mid 1900′s. I found this photo of a Cuban Shoe vendor walking … Continue reading
By Christine Borges, Thursday, Jul. 22 2010 @ 4:04PM Categories: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim It’s the 1940s. You jump out of your Cadillac convertible to lay out on el Varadero, sip some mojitos, and get some sun. Nicole Di Rocco … Continue reading
National Model Search for Nicolita Swimwear’s 2011 Collection Nicolita Swimwear and ExploreModeling.com have teamed up again to discover one female to represent Nicolita Swimwear’s 2011 collection (www.MyNicolita.com). This nationwide casting for models between the ages of 18 and 35 kicked … Continue reading
Havana, Cuba is still the same. Even though its majestic Spanish colonial architecture is now decaying under the Caribbean sun, it still appears larger than life. It’s easy to find inspiration in such a metropolis. Cuban American entrepreneur and swimwear … Continue reading
I was invited by my BBF at Interscope to watch the Paradiso girls perform at Les Duex last night. I’m sure you all have heard the crazy & amazing club banger “Patron, Tequila “. If not, google it and listen … Continue reading
During a fabulous trip to Santa Ynez for wine tasting, I came across these extremely cool vintage bottles at a tasting room. I love how the bottle designer adhered the glass crosses and Purple SeaFans to the lids. I think … Continue reading
When I got engaged in May 2007, I had a list of priorities I needed to accomplish first before beginning able to plan the rest of my wedding. 1st – finding the perfect venue 2nd – finding a church near … Continue reading