- NEWS ALERT!! Obama is lifting the 50 year Cuban Embargo. It still has to pass through Congress, but moving forward to offer resources to Cubans on the Island. So many mixed emotions on this for us and so many. What are your thoughts and WISH for #Cuba?
- We LOVE to ship our #NicolitaSwimwear off with a little note to their new home. It's nice to know that they will stay warm on their next Adventure! Did you know that we've been writing ️these personalized postcards since 2004? Sending Little Nicolita LOVE ️Por Avion Besitos = Kisses in Spanish How are you going to beat the Holiday ️Chill?
- Back to Work! Holiday Weekend was great. 2015 bikinis are on their way! Did you know that a Nicolita Bikini passes through 12 different pairs of hands and 20 different operations before it arrives to your doorsteps or in a Boutique? Here's our Process in Nutshell: 1) Design 2)Sample 3)Fitting 4)Photoshoot 5)Fashion Show 6)Tradeshow 7)Create a Cutting Ticket 8)Calculate Production Materials 9)Cut Production 10)Bundle for Sewing 11)Single Needle 12)Overlock 13)Elastic 14)Cover-stitch 15)Trimming 16)Tag&Bag 17) Pick Order Tickets 18) Create shipping labels 19)Handwrite a Personal Nicolita Postcard AND 20) Sealed with a Besito for FedEx. It's a lot of work to get these beauties out the door, but we love every second of it! #BikiniProduction #WeekendInHavana #NicolitaSwimwear
- | V A R A D E R O B E A C H, C U B A | if you are going to get TANLINES at one beach while in Cuba, it has to be Varadero Beach. This peninsula is 12 miles long and only .7 miles wide of gorgeous crystal clear turquoise waters. In between our photo shoots we love to get some R&R relaxing here. TAG A Bestie that needs a vacation!
- SHAKE what your mother gave Ya! Turn heads with the #RumbaRuffles spaghetti tie bikini. The Ruffles collection was inspired by RUMBA & SALSA dancing. When you are swaying your HIPS from SIDE 2 SIDE, the ruffles accentuate your dance moves & Booty. Available in 7 Tropical Colors. Link in Bio.
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Nicolita Model Search
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- 2015 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Model for Nicolita
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Category Archives: Uncategorized
become our Facebook FAN and win prizes!! Continue reading
I just came across this video of Varadero Beach, Cuba. I loved this beach during our stay in Cuba. Truly a beautiful place to relax and sip mojitos. Here I am with my mom on Varadero Beach getting ready to … Continue reading
Check out what the Nicolita contest buzz is all about! Become a FAN and join us!
La Descarga, LA’s first rum bar unloads its mystery, and lusty scent as you slowly descend into its clutches. Continue reading
During my visit to Cuba I had the pleasure to meet Piedad Subirats, a top fashion designer and movie stylist. I was invited to her home and we talked about her life in fashion living in Cuba. This is in … Continue reading
Check out these two photos from the Tropicana Night ClubThe above is from 1949. This was taken during my trip in 2009. The costumes look almost the same! It was a beautiful show!
Nicolita celebrates Fashion’s Night Out with her caliente swimwear collection! Take $20 off on any order made on September 8th between the hours of 6pm-11pm on www.mynicolita.com. To receive the code, either follow @mynicolita on Twitter or LIKE the Nicolita … Continue reading
Last night was the panel discussion, ‘How Do Americans Imagine Cuba?’ held at The Getty, by Zocalo Public Square. There are so many different perceptions of how Americans imagine Cuba, because Cuba has been such a source of inspiration in … Continue reading
Watch Nicolita’s designer, Nicolita Di Rocco interview on Lifetime’s Balancing Act. The segment is set to air September 7th at 7am.
Moderated by Olga Garay, Executive Director, City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs Ever since Americans first likened Cuba to a damsel in distress — two hundred years ago, when the island country was under threat from imperial Spain … Continue reading
Sit back, relax, and sip a mojito as you watch the Nicolita 2012 Collection Mercedes Benz Fashion week fashion show!
Blog: Miami olivia Full of ruffles and rumba, this was the hottest show of the week. Swimwear designer, Nicole DiRocco of Nicolita, put on one hot runway show! Cuban music and a packed audience can mean only one thing: CALIENTE! … Continue reading
Cuban Americans living in the United States could travel to Cuba more often and visit a broader list of family members under legislation approved by a congressional panel on Tuesday. A House of Representatives appropriations panel embraced the liberalized travel … Continue reading
View more videos at: http://www.nbcmiami.com.
By FRANCES ROBLES Frobles@miamiherald.com NEW YORK — Before this year, Cuban filmmaker Gerardo Chijona had not been to the United States in almost a decade. So far in 2011, he’s already come twice. The director and screenwriter of the 2010 … Continue reading