- BTS at our @OvationTV #artof shoot. Nikki Modeling our #weekendinhavana Neon Bloom v one piece in our factory office. Muy Caliente Chica!
- Our designer @nicole_di_rocco On Set talking about the #ArtOf #bikini design with #OvationTV #BEACH segment.
- LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION with @OvationTV at the @mynicolita #BikiniFactory. Chatting Beach Style, Nicolita 2015, Pastport Doc and How To Take Your Look to And From The Beach!
- Flamingo LOVE | NICOLITA 2015 | #bikinis #instalike #instafashion #mynicolita #weekendinhavana #nicolita #miami #flamingos
- Looks like booth 1362 found their cabana boy at @mypinkertons . From the looks of it, he might be checking out the twice forgiven bikini booty on @itsdariany #mbfsweek #mynicolita #bikini #models #cabanaboy
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Nicolita Model Search
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- 2015 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Model for Nicolita
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Tag Archives: bikinis
Who knew bikinis could be edible? These are perfect for parties and look so cute, you might not want to eat them! Source: Uploaded by user via Nicolita on Pinterest
Ombre hasn’t left the spot light yet, it just started! If you are not familiar with the word ‘Ombre’, it simply means a gradient color; light to dark or dark to light. You will see it in weddings, interior designs, … Continue reading
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes Total time: 50 minutes Yield: 8-12 servings Yuca is another one of the root vegetables that are staples in Cuba. It’s a mainstay dish at parties and at holiday gatherings such as … Continue reading
HUGE WEEKEND AHEAD – CHECK OUT OUR BLOG POST!! Friday: Campus Tour Kicks off at Miami Dade College. Saturday: Join us for some Beats & Bikinis: Gózalo con Suénalo with Suénalo and Nicolita Swimwear at PAX. Sunday: Support our … Continue reading
Nicolita Swimwear heated up the runway at LA Fashion Week as the opening designer on October 18th. LA got a taste of the CON SABOR TROPICAL Designer Swimwear Collection. The show began with the Nicolita Black group from the Runway … Continue reading
Known for its focus on conservative sexy and curve-conscious styles, combined with a blend of a vintage glamour and modern silhouettes, Nicolita Swimwear is set to heat things up on October 17th for Style Fashion Week’s opening night. Continue reading
Be our FAN today and enter to win!!! Click here!
I just wanted to share this awesome blog post that Lisa Marie Reyes, author of Adventures of a New York Gypsy wrote about Nicolita. We love to hear from our fans! As many of you know, I have a ginormous … Continue reading
Check out what the Nicolita contest buzz is all about! Become a FAN and join us!
So when you are traveling in Cuba, there are a couple different ways to get around town. The most common ways are by car, taxi, carpool trucks, and a horse carriage. However, the most unique way is by a Goat Cart. These goat carts … Continue reading
The history of the Guayabere garment is disputed, as various claims for the distinctive style have been made in several Latin America countries as well as the Philippines. In fact, every country that has produced its own version of the … Continue reading
Get ready for our fun 24 hour comment contests! Just keep checking this album for new images featuring what we are gifting to our FB FANS. How to play: Once a new contest picture is uploaded to this album, just … Continue reading
Sit back, relax, and sip a mojito as you watch the Nicolita 2012 Collection Mercedes Benz Fashion week fashion show!
Blog: Miami olivia Full of ruffles and rumba, this was the hottest show of the week. Swimwear designer, Nicole DiRocco of Nicolita, put on one hot runway show! Cuban music and a packed audience can mean only one thing: CALIENTE! … Continue reading
One of Nicolita’s best selling styles, the Knotty Halter Top, gets naughtier with the addition of an underwire and molded bra cups for added support and lift. The top features a shirred knot in the middle that creates a heart-shaped … Continue reading
Organizers of the Havana Drum Festival announced that the Guillermo Barreto in Memoriam International Drum Contest will take place from March 8 to 13. Supported by the Cuban Music Institute and the Ignacio Piñero Music Center, the event is open … Continue reading