- NEWS ALERT!! Obama is lifting the 50 year Cuban Embargo. It still has to pass through Congress, but moving forward to offer resources to Cubans on the Island. So many mixed emotions on this for us and so many. What are your thoughts and WISH for #Cuba?
- We LOVE to ship our #NicolitaSwimwear off with a little note to their new home. It's nice to know that they will stay warm on their next Adventure! Did you know that we've been writing ️these personalized postcards since 2004? Sending Little Nicolita LOVE ️Por Avion Besitos = Kisses in Spanish How are you going to beat the Holiday ️Chill?
- Back to Work! Holiday Weekend was great. 2015 bikinis are on their way! Did you know that a Nicolita Bikini passes through 12 different pairs of hands and 20 different operations before it arrives to your doorsteps or in a Boutique? Here's our Process in Nutshell: 1) Design 2)Sample 3)Fitting 4)Photoshoot 5)Fashion Show 6)Tradeshow 7)Create a Cutting Ticket 8)Calculate Production Materials 9)Cut Production 10)Bundle for Sewing 11)Single Needle 12)Overlock 13)Elastic 14)Cover-stitch 15)Trimming 16)Tag&Bag 17) Pick Order Tickets 18) Create shipping labels 19)Handwrite a Personal Nicolita Postcard AND 20) Sealed with a Besito for FedEx. It's a lot of work to get these beauties out the door, but we love every second of it! #BikiniProduction #WeekendInHavana #NicolitaSwimwear
- | V A R A D E R O B E A C H, C U B A | if you are going to get TANLINES at one beach while in Cuba, it has to be Varadero Beach. This peninsula is 12 miles long and only .7 miles wide of gorgeous crystal clear turquoise waters. In between our photo shoots we love to get some R&R relaxing here. TAG A Bestie that needs a vacation!
- SHAKE what your mother gave Ya! Turn heads with the #RumbaRuffles spaghetti tie bikini. The Ruffles collection was inspired by RUMBA & SALSA dancing. When you are swaying your HIPS from SIDE 2 SIDE, the ruffles accentuate your dance moves & Booty. Available in 7 Tropical Colors. Link in Bio.
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Nicolita Model Search
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- 2015 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Model for Nicolita
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Tag Archives: bikinis
Who knew bikinis could be edible? These are perfect for parties and look so cute, you might not want to eat them! Source: Uploaded by user via Nicolita on Pinterest
Ombre hasn’t left the spot light yet, it just started! If you are not familiar with the word ‘Ombre’, it simply means a gradient color; light to dark or dark to light. You will see it in weddings, interior designs, … Continue reading
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes Total time: 50 minutes Yield: 8-12 servings Yuca is another one of the root vegetables that are staples in Cuba. It’s a mainstay dish at parties and at holiday gatherings such as … Continue reading
HUGE WEEKEND AHEAD – CHECK OUT OUR BLOG POST!! Friday: Campus Tour Kicks off at Miami Dade College. Saturday: Join us for some Beats & Bikinis: Gózalo con Suénalo with Suénalo and Nicolita Swimwear at PAX. Sunday: Support our … Continue reading
Nicolita Swimwear heated up the runway at LA Fashion Week as the opening designer on October 18th. LA got a taste of the CON SABOR TROPICAL Designer Swimwear Collection. The show began with the Nicolita Black group from the Runway … Continue reading
Known for its focus on conservative sexy and curve-conscious styles, combined with a blend of a vintage glamour and modern silhouettes, Nicolita Swimwear is set to heat things up on October 17th for Style Fashion Week’s opening night. Continue reading
Be our FAN today and enter to win!!! Click here!
I just wanted to share this awesome blog post that Lisa Marie Reyes, author of Adventures of a New York Gypsy wrote about Nicolita. We love to hear from our fans! As many of you know, I have a ginormous … Continue reading
Check out what the Nicolita contest buzz is all about! Become a FAN and join us!
So when you are traveling in Cuba, there are a couple different ways to get around town. The most common ways are by car, taxi, carpool trucks, and a horse carriage. However, the most unique way is by a Goat Cart. These goat carts … Continue reading
The history of the Guayabere garment is disputed, as various claims for the distinctive style have been made in several Latin America countries as well as the Philippines. In fact, every country that has produced its own version of the … Continue reading
Get ready for our fun 24 hour comment contests! Just keep checking this album for new images featuring what we are gifting to our FB FANS. How to play: Once a new contest picture is uploaded to this album, just … Continue reading
Sit back, relax, and sip a mojito as you watch the Nicolita 2012 Collection Mercedes Benz Fashion week fashion show!
Blog: Miami olivia Full of ruffles and rumba, this was the hottest show of the week. Swimwear designer, Nicole DiRocco of Nicolita, put on one hot runway show! Cuban music and a packed audience can mean only one thing: CALIENTE! … Continue reading
One of Nicolita’s best selling styles, the Knotty Halter Top, gets naughtier with the addition of an underwire and molded bra cups for added support and lift. The top features a shirred knot in the middle that creates a heart-shaped … Continue reading
Organizers of the Havana Drum Festival announced that the Guillermo Barreto in Memoriam International Drum Contest will take place from March 8 to 13. Supported by the Cuban Music Institute and the Ignacio Piñero Music Center, the event is open … Continue reading