- NEWS ALERT!! Obama is lifting the 50 year Cuban Embargo. It still has to pass through Congress, but moving forward to offer resources to Cubans on the Island. So many mixed emotions on this for us and so many. What are your thoughts and WISH for #Cuba?
- We LOVE to ship our #NicolitaSwimwear off with a little note to their new home. It's nice to know that they will stay warm on their next Adventure! Did you know that we've been writing ️these personalized postcards since 2004? Sending Little Nicolita LOVE ️Por Avion Besitos = Kisses in Spanish How are you going to beat the Holiday ️Chill?
- Back to Work! Holiday Weekend was great. 2015 bikinis are on their way! Did you know that a Nicolita Bikini passes through 12 different pairs of hands and 20 different operations before it arrives to your doorsteps or in a Boutique? Here's our Process in Nutshell: 1) Design 2)Sample 3)Fitting 4)Photoshoot 5)Fashion Show 6)Tradeshow 7)Create a Cutting Ticket 8)Calculate Production Materials 9)Cut Production 10)Bundle for Sewing 11)Single Needle 12)Overlock 13)Elastic 14)Cover-stitch 15)Trimming 16)Tag&Bag 17) Pick Order Tickets 18) Create shipping labels 19)Handwrite a Personal Nicolita Postcard AND 20) Sealed with a Besito for FedEx. It's a lot of work to get these beauties out the door, but we love every second of it! #BikiniProduction #WeekendInHavana #NicolitaSwimwear
- | V A R A D E R O B E A C H, C U B A | if you are going to get TANLINES at one beach while in Cuba, it has to be Varadero Beach. This peninsula is 12 miles long and only .7 miles wide of gorgeous crystal clear turquoise waters. In between our photo shoots we love to get some R&R relaxing here. TAG A Bestie that needs a vacation!
- SHAKE what your mother gave Ya! Turn heads with the #RumbaRuffles spaghetti tie bikini. The Ruffles collection was inspired by RUMBA & SALSA dancing. When you are swaying your HIPS from SIDE 2 SIDE, the ruffles accentuate your dance moves & Booty. Available in 7 Tropical Colors. Link in Bio.
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Nicolita Model Search
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- 2015 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Model for Nicolita
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Tag Archives: bikinis
In Cuban cuisine, sofrito is prepared in a similar fashion, but the main components are onions, garlic, and green bell peppers. It is a base for beans, stews, rices, and other dishes, including ropa vieja and picadillo. Other secondary components include, but are not limited to: tomato sauce, dry white wine, cumin, bay leaf and cilantro (coriander). Continue reading
One of my Cuban weaknesses is Cuban and Media Noche sandwiches. These are ‘hands down’ my favorite Cuban food. (These are not on the Nicolita bikini diet, but everything is fine in moderation.) I just love how the buttered bread … Continue reading
There is nothing like freshly made croquettes before a big Cuban feast. These little amazing creatures are the perfect Cuban appetizer to serve to your guest.**Warning, once you start, it’s extremely hard to stop eating these croquettes Meat Croquettes Servings: … Continue reading
I’ve just recently gotten more interested in cooking and baking, but my Cuban cooking skills definitely need a little ‘fine tuning’. Over the next week I am listing my TOP 15 Cuban Dishes to master in the New Year. So … Continue reading
Engagement photo sessions have been extremely popular with couples who are about to tie the knot. Photo sessions can be as simple as a black and white portrait, to over the top in props and set design. Even though I’m … Continue reading
Check out SiTV.com/Pastport to learn more about the Documentary, feature air dates and about me and my family. Yes, that’s me dressed up like a clown too when I was 3 years old. lol!!
Today celebrates a year since our life changing two week trip to Cuba in 2009. I have had a lot of people ask me about the trip and my experience traveling to Cuba LEGALLY and what my reactions were to … Continue reading
It was a year ago the day after Thanksgiving that we traveled to Cuba to film the documentary and embark on a life changing adventure. I cannot believe a year has gone by so quickly and how much my life … Continue reading
Heritage is our legacy from the past, what we live with today, and what we pass on to future generations. Our cultural and natural heritage are both irreplaceable sources of life and inspiration. Places as unique and diverse as the … Continue reading
Did you get to watch Pastport: Cuba The Search for Nicolita last Sunday? What did you think? Do you want to visit your families home land? Do you have any questions about Cuba? Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post … Continue reading
Last night was the Hollywood Premiere of Pastport: Cuba The Search for Nicolita. Over 250 people attended this VIP event at Siren Studio’s Penthouse event space. The penthouse is incredible and over looks all of Hollywood and the actual Hollywood … Continue reading
Click to view our video Post on TooFab.com!!!
I’ve been to New York three times prior to this trip. Once when it was snowing and twice when it was hot. Two totally different experiences. This trip the wind was blowing and pretty bone-chilling weather. We decided to tough … Continue reading
So let’s all get our Tivos ready and make a date to watch PASTPORT: CUBA The Search for Nicolita this Sunday on Si TV! I can’t believe the Documentary is finally here and I get to share this incredible trip … Continue reading
Since my trip back to Cuba, the concept of Family has created a deeper meaning for me. Growing up as a little girl, it has always been a puzzle of trying to understand who is my cousin and how we … Continue reading
Nicolita has a signature style all her own. It’s her 40′s Latin glam look each season, that will transport you back to Cuba’s Golden Era. The signature look is a swooped bang, finger wave curls, bold red lip and flirty … Continue reading
Relaxing in Havana: Mercedes Benz Fashion Week SWIM 2011, Published July 26, 2010 by: Nensi Farenhajt
Every year in Miami, Mercedes Benz sponsors a fashion week where designers can showcase their latest and greatest swim designs. This year there were twenty-seven designers that had the opportunity to present their newest swim wear models. The fashion week … Continue reading
Rocco from Fashion News Live had a chance to chat with our designer, Nicole Di Rocco, days prior to her big runway fashion show. Check out the video below.. Nicole Di Rocco Nicolita Miami Swim 2011 Fashion meets Cuba! Host … Continue reading
July 29, 2:16 PMSanta Ana Fashion News ExaminerWritten by Jessica Du Hot Hot Hot! As the world’s most prominent Swimwear lines gathered in Miami Beach for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, the sun glared and watered glittered beautifully to prepare for … Continue reading
Yeidy Bosques (Miss Mayaguez) was crowned as Miss Earth Puerto Rico 2010 at the Raul Julia Theater at Puerto Rico’s Art Museum in San Juan. Yeidy also headlined the Nicolita Mercedes-Benz Fashion Show in Miami. Here are pictures of her … Continue reading