- What Sundays should look like. Chilling in your #nicolita on the sand. Thanks @carolinaaurrea for sharing xo Have fun in Miami !! #caliente
- FEEL the BOOTY Burn!!! Its a good 2 miles each way If you start at Zuma beach.
- Bikini Booty workout time!! Did you know that walking on sand burns TWICE as many calories than firm ground? Who's in?
- ….and we have a WINNER!!!!
- Cross your fingers…YOU might get picked ;)
- 2012 Lookbook
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Tag Archives: Cuban
Purchase your Cuban Sunset HERE!
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 40 minutes Total time: 50 minutes Yield: 4 servings A sweet, guava-glazed chicken recipe for the grill. INGREDIENTS: juice of 2 medium limes 1/4 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon salt … Continue reading
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Total time: 25 minutes Yield: 6-8 generous patties Enjoy this authentic Cuban recipe for the ultimate Cuban hamburger. INGREDIENTS: Burgers: 1 pound ground beef 3/4 pound ground pork 4 cloves garlic, mashed … Continue reading
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes Total time: 50 minutes Yield: 8-12 servings Yuca is another one of the root vegetables that are staples in Cuba. It’s a mainstay dish at parties and at holiday gatherings such as … Continue reading
Directions: 1. Heat 3 tablespoons butter with about half a small onion. 2. Cook a while then add 2 tablespoons flour. Whisk to form a roux. Keep whisking for about 4 minutes until lightly browned. 3. Add 3 cups milk, … Continue reading
So when you are traveling in Cuba, there are a couple different ways to get around town. The most common ways are by car, taxi, carpool trucks, and a horse carriage. However, the most unique way is by a Goat Cart. These goat carts … Continue reading
Get your popcorn popped, your snuggies ready, and your bags packed (with your favorite Nicolita bikini of-course), to be transported to Havana in 1941. Last night I took my trip to Havana 1941 via ‘Weekend in Havana’. I had so … Continue reading