- Need a dry spot to put your wet bikini? Havana #Swimwear #Bikini Bags will do the trick!!
- Nicolita Señorita Bottoms in action, poolside. Hope you are having fun in Miami @carolinaaurrea !!
- It's called the Hide-A-Way bottom, because TUCKS and HIDES your HIPS away while creating a Sexy V-Shape front. Ooo La La
- Who needs a Monday BOOTY Break? This is our Cuban Sunset Hide-a-way #Scrunch bum #swimwear bottoms. GREAT hip coverage in all the right spots.
- Memorial 2 DAY ONLY Nicolita Swimwear SALE!!
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Tag Archives: inspiration
I came across a couple interesting books this past weekend at the library about current artist in Cuba. Art Cuba highlighted the New Generation of artist from all over the island using different mediums. Everything from traditional painters and sculptures … Continue reading
This is an adorable idea to make, along with the vintage tag post! You can add different photos and use as a creative way to store or gift items! Source: blogs.babble.com via Nicolita on Pinterest
This is a great teacup set! It resembles the summer day’s at the beach! This is a definite Nicolita item. Source: designersblock.blogspot.com via Nicolita on Pinterest
These memory candles are amazing and unforgettable. They can add a personal touch to a simple gift! They can be made at home by following these steps. Source: inspiredideasmag.blogspot.com via Nicolita on Pinterest Besos! Nicolita
Such a cute side table!! Love the vintage and travel-inspired look with all the old letters and post cards.We could totally see this at our Nicolita office. Source: modpodgerocksblog.com via Nicolita on Pinterest
If there’s one thing that Nicolita loves this season, it has got to be bows! This perfect detail for your shoes, clothes, and hair accessories will make your outfit ready for your sweet spring look. Source: the-fashionfactory.tumblr.com via Nicolita on … Continue reading
Who knew bikinis could be edible? These are perfect for parties and look so cute, you might not want to eat them! Source: Uploaded by user via Nicolita on Pinterest
This is a great look for night time! A beautiful gray contoured eye looks good on everyone. Source: beautylish.com via Nicolita on Pinterest
Nicolita is LOVING the jeweled swimsuit and curled hair! Source: stevie1derful.tumblr.com via Nicolita on Pinterest