- SHAKE what your mother gave Ya! Turn heads with the #RumbaRuffles spaghetti tie bikini. The Ruffles collection was inspired by RUMBA & SALSA dancing. When you are swaying your HIPS from SIDE 2 SIDE, the ruffles accentuate your dance moves & Booty. Available in 7 Tropical Colors. Link in Bio.
- G I R L C R U S H @madisonbmurray Rockin' @mynicolita RUMBA RUFFLES Palm #bikini on the beaches of Miami. Did you know that @madisonbmurray Walked the RUNWAY for #NicolitaSwimwear at MBFW and was one of our Booty Detectives?
- SEA️ SUN️ & NICOLITA #GorgeousGondola #OneshoulderBikini
- Everybody Clap Your HandsTime to Punch that Time Card! WEEKEND is HERE!!!!#NicolitaSwimwear #CheerstotheWeekend
- I get a lot of questions from people about How do I start a Clothing Line? & How do I Travel to Cuba️? ………………… I want to answer any questions that you may have. What would you like to know more about?I'll be answering these throughout the weekend. @ Tag someone if you think they might have a Question for me. @nicole_di_rocco
- 2012 Nicolita Model Search
- Customer Testimonials
- Havana Nights by Christina Milian for Nicolita
- Nicolita Model Search
- Viva Cuba
- 2006 Swimwear Collection
- 2009 Swimwear Collection
- 2011 Swimwear Collection
- 2012 Swimwear Collection
- 2013 Swimwear Collection
- 2015 Swimwear Collection
- Beauty Tips
- Christina Milian – Havana Nights
- Cuban American Documentary
- Model for Nicolita
- Nicole Di Rocco
- Nicolita Designer Swimwear
- Nicolita in the News
- Nicolita Swimwear Instagram
- Swimwear for your figure
- Vintage Inspiration
Tag Archives: sexy swimwear
Create a retro make up look with easy step by step guide from Make Up For Ever artist James Vincent. This retro make up guide is straight off the runway from the designer swimwear show. Check out Adrienne Bailon retro make up look from Mercedes Benz fashion week Miami. Continue reading
Back stage at the Mereceds benz fashion week swim show with Nicolita swimwear, designer swimwear that is made in California. Exploremodeling.com created an incredible casting for Nicolita with their model community on their site. Continue reading
When the temperature rises, the unveiling begins. Toss aside those knee-high boots and add some goddess shine to your wardrobe. I have been eying Tory Burch’s Metallic August Thong in gold, perfect for the summer. These sandals are ultra minimal … Continue reading
Today was the airing of the second episode of the Janice Dickinson Show, featuring Nicolita Bikinis and Swimwear. The last episode showed the casting and John and I picking the best of the bunch to test shoot for Nicolita. CC, … Continue reading
I just watched the show and I’m thrilled how the first episode turned out. I was able to watch the show on YOU TUBE, because I’m currently in Africa on my Honeymoon. If you have not seen it, go to … Continue reading
When I got engaged in May 2007, I had a list of priorities I needed to accomplish first before beginning able to plan the rest of my wedding. 1st – finding the perfect venue 2nd – finding a church near … Continue reading
Nicolita will be featured in the premiere show of Janice Dickinson Model Agency on August 26th on Oxygen Network and September 2nd. We are very excited to see the drama and photo shoot reveal itself on the show. TUNE IN!!!
I’m really not sure about how much I can say about the upcoming season of the Janice Dickinison Modeling Agency show, but the previews say the Janice is “moving in”. And this is confirmed. Janice moved into the “model house’. … Continue reading
This was a great photo shoot. The models wore Nicolita’s Rosita lace bottoms in Rose, and cream color. They looked amazing and heated up the set. This magazine is currently being sold so check it out!!
Like I mentioned, at first I was nervous to meet Janice, but after we finished our first day of filming the casting for Nicolita I had a great time working with her and chatting with her. She loved her Nicolita … Continue reading
As of today, Nicolita will be featured on the premier show of JDMA airing, August 26th! Tune in or TIVO!
Living in LA, there are reality TV shows being filmed on every corner. It kind of becomes a way of life when you drive in Beverly Hills and on your right you see Dr Rey (from E! Dr. 90210) in … Continue reading
I had the pleasure working with the first winner of AMERICA’s TOP MODEL, Adrianne Curry today on a photo shoot for Agenda magazine. The photo shoot theme was retro Hollywood, so I was in heaven styling bikinis for this. I … Continue reading
A lot is involved before a photo shoot. Besides having all the bikinis and products ready to shoot, (which is countless hours from design to conception) I need to really visualize the entire day. I play out how the day … Continue reading
Check out what bikinibonita.com said about Nicolita! http://www.bikinibonita.com/articles/29/1/Nicolita-Swimwear-Make-a-splash-in-the-designs-that-the-men-notice/Page1.html We appreciate the support!
I’m off to Monaco to attend a gift suite for the World Music Awards. I literally just got back from China 3 days ago. I’m definitely racking up my frequent flier points. This will be my first trip to the … Continue reading