Nicolita always looks good where ever she goes. Here are the products that keep her looking gorgeous:
1. Benefit ”That Gal,” face primer. Do you ever wonder how Nicolita keeps her skin glowing all day long? This product is the answer. Simply rub a little bit of the primer onto your cheeks, nose, and forehead before you apply foundation. This will give your skin a pretty glow, all day long.
2. Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler. This tool is amazing! The best way to use this is to curl your eyelashes for ten seconds than add mascara. Your eyes will pop, after using this. Nicolita uses this for a flirty look.
3. Bare Minerals Foundation. Nicolita uses this foundation to give her skin a light coverage. There are different shades, so you can mix and match to achieve your skin color.
4. Besame Natural Lipstick.Our Voluptuous Lip Colour Set contains everything needed to create gorgeous, sensuous lips. Each lipstick delivers smooth, feather-proof coverage and contains a mineral stain that locks in colour for extraordinary long-lasting wear. At the heart of the lipstick’s formula is a special mix of rose waxes and flower essences that provide a unique silky softness to the lips. A proprietary blend of ingredients promotes cell renewal and natural fullness. Aloe, green tea and botanical oils add antioxidant protection and soothing qualities to the lips. When used daily, your lips will stay incredibly healthy, moisturized, and strikingly voluptuous. You can use the Red Velevt lipstick to get Nicolita’s perfect red lips look!
5. Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions. Ever wonder how Nicolita gets her full thick eye lashes? Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions is the answer. These falsies can last up to two weeks and can be refilled every two to three weeks. You can also wear these to the beach, which is a big plus! No wonder Nicolita fell hard for these.
6. Nars Blush in Orgasm. This peach blush is flattering on any skin tone. All you need is a little bit of this blush for a soft pretty glow.
7. Xtreme Lash GlideLiner Long Lasting Eye Pencil. Nicolita uses this pencil to get the perfect line on her eye lashes. The pencil glides on smoothly and stays on all day!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Hola! I'm Nicolita owner & designer Nicole Di Rocco. In this video I'll show you why and how we created our signature Nicolita Bottom fit.
Nicolita has one-of-kind swimwear styles that are carefully designed to flatter your figure. Say goodbye to those ill-fitting bikini bottoms and say hello to comfort and fit!
Below are a few of our most popular styles that were designed with YOUR hips in mind.
I want to help you find the Perfect Fit Nicolita Style. Below I have created a Nicolita Swimwear Fit guide to match your curves with our swimwear options and styles. If you still have questions of which bikini or one piece style would look best with your body shape just Call 866-NICOLITA (866-642-6548) Email hola@mynicolita, or Skype me @mynicolita.
Over the last 13 years since I started Nicolita in 2003, I have worked with a lot of Nicolita clients on selecting the perfect swimsuit for them. I'm the first to admit that wearing a bikini or one piece swimsuit can be challenging for the majority of us. Even if you have a rockin' body, there are certain styles that work better on certain body shapes.
But I am a strong believer that there is the perfect swimsuit out there for you. And we have gone ahead and picked out some styles that are flattering for you!
Women with larger cup sizes are primarily looking for 2 things when trying on swimwear: coverage and support. While going up a size in the top can provide more coverage, some styles just won’t provide the coverage and support you may be looking for. Look for styles with side boning and molded cups to give you the support and coverage you desire, without the pinching of an underwire!For support and coverage, check out:
Have a smaller bust and want to create the illusion of a bigger chest? Styles with details like ruffles and molded cups will add volume and create cleavage!
For adding volume to a smaller chest, check out:
If you’re looking to tone down the appearance of broad shoulders, look for one-shoulder and detailed tops which will draw attention away from wide set shoulders. Deep V necklines will keep the attention focused on your chest and the low cut back will make your shoulders appear more narrow.
To elongate the torso, check out:
Looking to add more curve to that backside? Look for bottoms with backside details like ruffles, shirring, or our signature knotty bottom. These details add more curve to your bottom and create a more shapely bum.
To add curves to a not so curvy bottom, check out:
We all have those days we would rather cover our midsection. To conceal your midriff while flattering your other assets, look for styles that have shirring throughout the midsection to camouflage any insecurities.
For tummy control, check out:
Trying to keep your skin out of the sun, or just desire to be more covered? Look for styles that provide more coverage without sacrificing style, like high-neck tops, high-waist bottoms, and one pieces!
For more coverage, check out: